Kpop Music Video Ⅳ


If you want to watch the full version of the video     Click here




It was only yesterday that it was New Year, but it was already February.
Today, I tried to select a song that suits a little Christmas atmosphere.
Of course, there is a distance from Christmas seasonally, but when you hear the Christmas wind song,
I also like the feeling.
So I tried to select from the meaning of the diversion pole.
Enjoy watching and be happy ^^ &

Singer: HELLOVENUS, ASTRO, Weki Meki
Title: All i Want "

I'll write down the singer who participated in the song for a while.

1. HELLOVENUS (Hello Venus)

It is a six-member girl group of fantasy o. The goddess (VENUS)
Hello.
The members of the group are "Ellis", "Country", "Lime", "Swimming", "Small" and "Summer".
I joined 'Young' and 'Summer' in the first place.
He released his first album "VENUS" on May 9, 2012 and released 8 albums including five regular albums and a live album project album for each single.
I was surprised with the group invited to the Eight years now when I was on the screen to display Eto.
After the debut of After School's sister group, it seemed that I did not receive much interest and affection after leading the public attention.
I think that I need a few years of trainee time to debut as a girl group.


2. ASTRO

Astro (ASTRO) is a group of six Korean boys from Fantasy O, Fantasy O Music. Team name Astro (ASTRO) is a name in Spanish that expresses the unlimited possibility of realizing the pure winds, dreams and hopes of the members who want to be a star that dreams with all the people who love and dream.
It is a group that "Chauno" belongs to "Dae Kyung-seok" role in drama "My name is Gangnam beauty" which was done for a while ago. Because it was interesting and watched drama, it was good.

3. Weki Meki

Wiki Miki (Weki Meki) is an 8-member girl group who made his debut on August 8, 2018 at Fantasy O. It was named I-Teen Girls until the official name was decided, but Wiki Meki decided before the official debut. It is a combination of Wiki and Meki, which means "the wiki girl of the key to meet each other and the girl Miki to meet a new world".
The members of the group are Eli Yu, Kim Do-yeon, Seil Ali Luci, and so on.





https://www.onca3535.com

이 블로그의 인기 게시물

Kpop | MAMAMOO - HIP

KPOP | BLACKPINK - How You Like That

MAMAMOO QUEENDOM