Kpop | BLACKPINK - Kill This Love

BLACKPINK Kill This Love



It has been a while since we last met.
The music video I will introduce today is the song "Kill This Love" of "BLACKPINK" which achieved 100 million views in two days after the announcement of the new song.
The visual beauty looks really great. I hope you enjoy it.


◈ Song : Kill This Love
◈ Artist : BLACKPINK
◈ Album : Kill This Love
◈ License : YG Enterainment Inc, UMG

◈ BLACKPINK About

YG Entertainment's debut in 2NE1 7 years since its debut as a group and YG's music itself, Teddy is also the first artist to produce in earnest. In the past, 2NE1 has produced music, but BLACKPINK is the first to produce a full-scale production of the team itself, not just music.
The name of the team denies the pink which is expressed in the most beautiful color and it contains the meaning of 'black is not pretty'. Black Pink is the first non-leader group in YG artists, and four of its members have been friends and have never made a leader to make better decisions. The fan name BLINK is a combination of the first and last letters of BLACKPINK.
After his debut, he appeared in various music broadcasts and radio, and has been acknowledged as a talented performer in various fields. Not only live performance that can be cleaned neatly, but also dancing and piercing are all in high class. It is considered to be a released gem after it has been hidden for a long time in YG.
As a treasure chest of Hyeon Suk Lee, he has a lot of talents such as singing and dancing. That is why it is very high considering that it was a newcomer who had just debuted with the public who did not have much interest in idol or music industry. YG, the image of talented idol is firm, but musicality does not lag behind.


◈ Member

Jisoo : January 3, 1995 / Korea / Lead vocal
Jennie: January 16, 1996 / Korea / Main reporter, sub vocal
Rose: February 11, 1997 / New Zealand Auckland / Main Vocal, Lead Dancer
Lisa: March 27, 1997 / Thailand Bangkok / Lead rapper, sub vocal, main dancer

◈ Lyrics

After a sweet Hi there’s always a bitter Bye
After every crazy High there’s a Price you have to pay
There’s no answer to this Test I’ll always fall for it Yes
I’m a slave to my emotions
Screw this heartless love
Here I come kick in the door
Give me the strongest one
So obvious, that love
Give me more give me some more
Cling onto the edge of the cliff if you want
With just one word you’re like starstruck again
That warm nervous feeling, extreme excitement
Felt like heaven but you might not get it in
Look at me Look at you who will be in more pain?
You smart like who? You are
If you cry tears of blood from both eyes
So sorry like who? You are
What should I do, I can’t stand myself being so weak
While I force myself to cover my eyes
I need to bring an end to this love
LET’S KILL THIS LOVE
LET’S KILL THIS LOVE
Feelin’ like a sinner
Its so fire with him I go boo hoo
He said you look crazy
Thank you baby
I owe it all to you
Got me all messed up
His love is my favorite
But you plus me sadly can be dangerous
Lucky me Lucky you
After all, in the end we lie
So what so what
If I end up forgetting you
So sorry
I’m not sorry
What should I do, I can’t stand myself being so weak
While I force myself to hide my tears
I need to bring an end to this love
LET’S KILL THIS LOVE
LET’S KILL THIS LOVE
We all commit to love
That makes you cry
We’re all making love
That kills you inside
We must kill this love
Yeah its sad but true
Gotta kill this love
Before it kills you too
Kill this love
Yeah its sad but true
Gotta kill this love



댓글

이 블로그의 인기 게시물

Kpop | MAMAMOO - HIP

KPOP | BLACKPINK - How You Like That

MAMAMOO QUEENDOM